Home - About - Harvest Bible Fellowship - Harvest Bible Chapel
We trust that you will find this Web site to be useful as you learn about Harvest Bible Chapel for the first time, or become involved with one of our ministries at a deeper level. Here are a few basic facts about Harvest Bible Chapel:
- Harvest Bible Chapel is based on the following four pillars:
- Proclaiming the authority of God’s Word without apology (2 Timothy 4:2)
- Lifting high the name of Jesus through worship (John 4:24)
- Believing firmly in the power of prayer (Ephesians 6:18)
- Sharing the good news of Jesus with boldness (Ephesians 6:19-20)
- Harvest Bible Chapel believes true disciples passionately and actively worship, walk with, and work for Christ.
- Harvest Bible Chapel is a church of Small Groups. Small Group involvement is essential for each person who attends Harvest.
Beginning in September 1988, Harvest Bible Chapel
met in a conference room with 18 followers of Jesus Christ who wanted a different kind of church in the Chicago area—a church where Christ would be worshiped in Spirit and in Truth. God led them to call 27-year-old James MacDonald to be their pastor in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
By God’s hand, Harvest Bible Chapel has grown into a healthy, functioning fellowship of over 10,000 individuals on four Chicago land campuses. Recently, Harvest Bible Fellowship
launched a church planting initiative that has led to growing churches throughout the United States and internationally.
Below is the latest news item from their website.
There was an error retrieving the RSS from the provided URL.